Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-02-15

In My Heart - art journal page by Sylwia


Hello Arty Souls! Sylwia here with art journal page. This time I decided to work in my denim journal designed by Finnabair. I love the fact that it has also fabric inserts so you can test your favourite art supplies on different surfaces.



I wanted to create more 3D look to my pages so I decided to make fabric hearts which I painted with Art Alchemy Paint (Rusty Red and Bleck Berry).



I gessoed the page with Heavy Body Gesso by Liquitex and I also used 7 Dots Stencils with the same gesso.



When the page was dry, I added some Mica Flakes using 3D Gel Medium by Prima.



Then I added colour with acrylics.



The next step was to add some trims and laces to create more texture.



I also added Glass Glitter by Prima for a spark.



I also added a bit of stuffing to the hearts to make them puffy and 3D.




I hope you get inspired by this projects. Hugs! Sylwia (TandiArt)


Mixed Media Place supplies:



1 comment:

  1. beautiful! love the unique look of this....thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete