Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-08-17

Dream catcher by Sylwia + video



Hello Artsy Souls!
Sylwia here with dreamy project:) I am kind of obsessed with dreamcatchers recently so I decided to make one for you with video tutorial. I used two embroidery hoops for this project and I painted on the fabric this time. 



I used crackle paste, gesso and Art Alchemy paints  by Prima to prepare my surface. Then I added scraps of fabric, some micro beads, chipboards and flowers. 












I feel like the dreamcatchers carry some positive energy with them, so grab your brushes and make one for yourself. It will also help you to keep bad dreams away;)

Here is my video:


Mixed Media Place supplies:

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love again and again wow and beautiful Video

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful dream catcher! I love your design of the small dream catcher mounted to the larger one - unique and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....so beautiful. Thank you for the video and inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.